game of thrones meme ✭ (4/5) houses → house targaryen"Every child knows that the Targaryens have always danced too close to madness. King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land."
Stevie, Christine, puppy.
Fleetwood Mac Rhiannon Live 1976
"So it’s just about a very mystical woman that finds it very, very hard to be tied down in any kind of way and she’s uplifting all through the song. That’s what I wanted to get and that’s what the band got really well - that uplifting of wings kind of a feel, you know - when you feel like you see a seagull and she’s like lifting up. Well, that’s Rhiannon. Rhiannon is the heavy-duty song to sing every night. On stage it’s really a mind tripper. Everybody, including me, is just blitzed by the end of it. And I put out so much in that song that I’m nearly down. There’s something to that song that touches people. I don’t know what it is but I’m really glad it happened. This legend of Rhiannon is about the song of the birds that take away pain and relieve suffering. That’s what music is to me. I don’t want any pain.."
- Stevie Nicks on Rhiannon
All your life you’ve never seen a woman taken by the wind, would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win?
she actually did
This is why I love people on the internet…
Anonymous asked: primrose
Tomato and Basil
✿ send me a floral question ✿
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
"He wasn’t a very good dancer." -Stevie
Mmmmm but those lips <3
Stevie Nicks: “If I’ve learned nothing else it’s that time passes and anger doesn’t do you much good.”
shout out to the people who ship their ships quietly and happily and can laugh about it and don’t start shit with anybody about it (◡‿◡✿)
Page 1 of 143